Arriving at refuge can be daunting and traumatic. Many women will have left home with only a few basic items, others will arrive with nothing at all. To help women settle in when they arrive FCWA always gives them an essentials welcome pack, with a few basics for their stay and a small gift for their children.
FCWA has created a simple list, so you know what items you can donate and those which cannot be accepted. Simply check the list and complete the form below.
Must have basics
- Sanitary protection
- New women’s toiletries including body wash, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, hair brush
- New underwear for women & children
- New pyjamas for women & children
- High-street/supermarket shopping vouchers
- New single bed linen – duvets, pillows, duvet sets
- New hand & bath towels
- New cot linen
- Cleaning products
FCWA occasionally requires furniture and household items for families leaving refuge. If you would like to donate something, please complete the form below.