The Links Project is for young women aged 18-25 who have experienced a violent, abusive or unhealthy relationship.
Aims and objectives
To deliver a six week programme to young women age 18 -25 years who have experienced an abusive, violent or unhealthy relationship. Focusing on relationship expectations, self-esteem, setting boundaries, and keeping safe.
At the end of the six week programme young women should be able to:
- understand the concept of power and control within relationships
- examine the elements of own relationships having gained a greater understanding of personal expectations
- recognise the role that boundaries play in keeping women safe
- acknowledge the impact of childhood experiences and outside influences on self-esteem and confidence
- be able to define what their relationship expectations are
- be more able to recognise risks and possible outcomes to risk taking behavior
For more information please download our LINKS_brochure
** We are now accepting referrals for young women aged 18 – 25 in Blackpool, Wyre and Fylde for the new Links project for summer 2016.**
Please email us on email@example.com for a form if you wish to make a referral.
Please use the link below.